I try to keep prices as low as possible but please remember that this is my income so I have to set prices so that I can make a profit.
All photos are marked with my official logo and are copyright protected and "locked"against being downloaded and printed which is the same as stealing. You would not want me to steal from you so please do not steal from me.
You may purchase photos in three ways : Print , Digital and multi photo CD.
1. PHOTO PRINT
* Search through the folder tabs ( Barrel Races , Rodeos, etc. )
* Select the event date.
* Scroll through the photos to find yours ...click on it
* Send me the photo information : folder , date, event , photo number , description , etc.
* Send to kennystonephotography@Hotmail.com
* I will complete the edits ( crop , color adjust , etc.) and repost the photo for you to view and complete the purchase.
* To complete : Click on the "buy photo" link and follow the prompts to complete the purchase.
2. DIGITAL . This is for posting on social media or other personal digital media only ( FB , etc ). This cannot be used in any way to make additional copies or actual prints. The photo will have a " Do Not Copy " watermark as well as my official logo which will serve as legal copyrights to protect against downloads and making prints which is the same as stealing.
* Price : 10.00 each
* A copyright release may be purchased which will allow for the image to be copied and printed .
* Price : 10.00
3. PHOTO CD ( with a copyright release which will allow for additional copies and prints) .
*CDs cannot be purchased through the website. They must be ordered directly from me.
* CD must have a minimum of five photos
* Photos must be of you, direct family members or others riding your horse.
* Photos can be mixed from different events and dates.
* All prices include the purchase, shipping and copyright release form.
* A five photo CD = $100.00 additional photos $10.00 each
1. Scroll through until you find the photo(s) needed
2. Write down the category folder ( Rodeos, Ropings , etc. )
3. Write down the event folder ( ex . NBHA June 1st ) 4. Write down the photo ID number (s) for the ones you wish to order ( photo number should appear either at the top or bottom of the photo when you select it )